Here’s how to approve employee posts.
You can approve, edit or delete employee posts. The user settings determine which user must approve a published message prior to it posting to the social networks. If the option to automatically approve after a specified time is selected, you must approve, edit or delete the message prior to this time period elapsing. Otherwise, the post will be approved on your behalf by the system.
To edit, approve or delete employee posts:
- Click the Approve button in the left navigation bar. Note that the number of approvals appears in a red circle next to the type of approvals.
- Click on Employee Posts.
- On the Approve Employee Posts page, click the drop-down arrow to choose a user or choose All.
- To edit an employee post, click on the post and click the Edit button. You can then Edit the post before approving it.
- To approve an employee post, click on the post and then click Approve.
- To delete an employee post, click on the post and then click Delete.